CALL FOR PAPERS
Participants interested in presenting a contribution to the XICAB2C are required to submit a 350-word abstract.
The best contributions will be invited to present their results as a short talk.
For submitting your abstract, you must upload a single PDF file containing the following information:
* TITLE, authors with their affiliation.
* ABSTRACT containing:
o BACKGROUND, the context and purpose of the study;
o RESULTS, the main findings;
o CONCLUSIONS, brief summary and potential implications.
Please minimize the use of abbreviations and do not cite references in the abstract.
Abstracts not conforming to these guidelines will be returned without review.
At the time of submission, you will be asked to indicate whether you wish to be considered for an oral presentation and select your track_:
- Genomics, Transcriptomics, and Metagenomics
- Comparative genomics, molecular diseases & evolution
- Proteomics, Protein Structure, and Function
- Big Data, Network and Machine Learning in Computational and Systems Biology
- Biological databases & Bioimaging
- Special track: “Covid-19 Analysis”
- Special track: Education
If your work is accepted for a poster, you will be required to send a 4-min pre-recorded english presentation with a maximum of four slides to be included in the book of abstracts.
If your work is accepted for an oral presentation, you will give an 8-min presentation in English at one of the sessions of the meeting.